Message from The Patio Company Founder & CEO
Our New Normal
It is clear, Covid-19 is changing all we do and how we live. As people are spending more time in and around their homes, I understand how important it is to help maintain your property to enjoy outdoor space while keeping you and your family safe.
While we appreciate being considered an essential business, helping to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences and businesses, the health of our clients, staff and community remains tantamount to me.
To increase safety measures, I’ve created and implemented a strict set of protocols for my employees to follow as they continue to diligently serve our client’s needs. These protocols incorporate those issued by the CDC and exist for the benefit of both clients and employees.
- We maintain a mandatory physical distance of 6′ while working on projects and I have assigned only one person to be the point of contact between company and client. There is no need for us to enter your home and we can communicate via phone on the property.
- We are limiting one or two people per company truck; additional crew follow in their own cars to the job site
- We have established staggered work start times so as to reduce the number of employees in a yard at the same time
- Our employees limit the sharing of tools; all tools and trucks are cleaned at the end of each day
- All employees are wearing protective gear, mask and gloves while commuting and working
We are a local small business that ultimately made the decision to work through this time period, not only for our employees but because Spring and Summer aren’t waiting. Timing remains critical in terms of care and nurture of properties and gardens. Our employees are eager to be in the field – not only is it important to them to continue to provide outstanding service to you but also continue to support their own families as well.
Our company is doing everything they can to protect the health of our employees, clients, and community.
I thank you for your continued support through this difficult time and ask that you do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
We will get through this together.
Michael Byrne, CEO
The Patio Company