Here at The Patio Company, we understand how important your driveway is to you. Not only does it heavily affect your home’s curbside appeal, but it also has a large impact on your property value as well. As your top choice for paved driveway contractors in the Essex County area, we provide a range of services to make your paved driveway more appealing, more valuable, and more eco-friendly. Your driveway is an investment that we take as seriously as you do.
Full-Service Driveway Contractors
When it comes to driveways, The Patio Company does everything from complete paved driveway installation to driveway resurfacing and repair. We also provide landscaping services such as edging and gardening to make sure that your driveway looks its best. Scroll down to view a comprehensive list of our paved driveway services, or contact us now to discuss your project.
Permeable Driveway Installation
Permeable stone driveways are eco-friendly and look amazing. Thanks to their permeable design, these driveways filter water and allow it to seep into the soil below where it is naturally purified. This prevents it from carrying pollutants and contamination into nearby bodies of water. Permeable driveways also help to prevent flooding on your property and absorb less heat so that they stay cool in the warm summer months.
The benefits of a permeable driveway:
- Increase your home’s value
- Protect your local environment
- Absorbs less heat than other driveways
- More durable, stable, and easy to repair
- Can be added almost anywhere around your home
- Looks great with many styles to choose from
- Flood prevention, runoff control, and natural replenishment of ground water
For more information, read our blog post for everything you need to know about permeable driveways.
Driveway Repairs and Resurfacing
If your driveway needs repair or resurfacing, we can help. Our team of highly skilled driveway pavers can assess the situation and determine the materials, cost, and timeframe needed to restore your driveway and have it looking like new again.
Our full landscaping design services can help your driveway look its best. This includes driveway edging, gardening, stone masonry, smart irrigation, and more.
Choosing the Right Paved Driveway Solution for Your Home
Making the right choice when hiring local driveway contractors means understanding what driveway solution is right for your home. Sometimes a simple repair or resurfacing will suffice. In other cases, a brand new installation would be more practical. Here at The Patio Company, we offer a variety of options for you to choose from.
Stone Paver Driveways
There are several different driveway pavers that you can use when installing a new permeable driveway. Each material has a different look and style which allows you to choose something that will make your home look great.
- Stone – Installed by using flagstone or slate with rocks and gravel.
- Brick – Cut and positioned in a variety of patterns to create a porous driveway by creating gaps between each brick.
- Crushed Stone & Gravel – Loosley placed on a bed of sand or dirt, this option is made from decomposed granite.
- Dry-Laid Paver – Installed stones or pavers over a bed of sand and gravel.
- Ground Reinforcement Grids – A mesh that could be added in between stone tiles to create a grid look and fill in the spaces.
- Heated Driveways – Keep your driveway snow-free and ice-protected by having a heating system installed under your stone pavers.
Why Choose The Patio Company
The Patio Company takes pride in serving the Essex County, Massachusetts area as your full-service landscaping and driveway company. Founded by Michael Byrne who has over 35 years of landscaping experience, your satisfaction is our number one concern. We’re also one of the few landscaping companies in the area to have earned National Landscape Industry Certification. Our commitment to excellence makes our services an investment that you won’t regret as we bring your vision to life.
If you’re looking to have a newly paved driveway installed, or if you simply need some repair/resurfacing work done, we would be happy to help. Contact us for more information regarding pricing and scheduling, or give us a call at 978-468-9793.